You are invited to our Governing Board meeting on May 3rd at 6:30pm at our NEW Montessori school, 411 E. Washington Avenue in Cleveland. We will be presenting our 4k/5k formal proposal options.
Preliminary informational facts are as follows if a 4k/5k NEW Montessori program would proceed:
This would be a blended multi-age Montessori public school of 4k/5k students, part of the Sheboygan Area School District. While there are some registration fees, it is tuition free public school. It would follow the same calendar as other SASD schools including NEW Montessori.
◦ 4k would be held 4 half days per week on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:45-11:45 with Wednesdays reserved for family visits with students/parents and teachers.
◦ 5k would be 5 days per week from 8:45-3:45.
◦ Bussing to/from students within the SASD boundaries are provided for both 4k/5k.
◦ Manitowoc Bussing will be provided for 5k-6th grade from the Manitowoc YMCA. 4k students are welcome to ride to school on the Manitowoc bus with their siblings, but families are responsible for picking up their 4k children by 11:45 on 4k school days of M/T/T/F.
◦ We are currently evaluating the suitability of a couple different sites within Cleveland to host our 4k/5k program.
Again, these plans are preliminary at this time. They will be discussed in more detail at our Governing Board meeting. We welcome anyone interested to our Governing Board Meeting on May 3rd 6:30pm at our NEW Montessori school at 411 E. Washington Avenue in Cleveland.
Following that meeting more details will be provided. Please contact Jacqueline Iseler, NEW Montessori principal with any questions at email@example.com or her work cell phone 920-385-9078.